Tuesday 11 December 2012

Struggling with the lines

I was always very jealous of those girls who could draw a very precise fine line in one go on their eyelids. Every time I saw anybody do it, either it was youtube or a friend, I’d start shouting ‘How on earth do you do that and make it seem so easy at the same time?’. I was struggling every single day nose pressed up the mirror to create the perfect line, only to end up smudging it to seem like I did it on purpose. I’m only capable of using a pencil liner and only by pulling on my eye like there’s no tomorrow! 

I’ve had W7 Automatic FineEye Liner for a while now but I never used it until I decided that it can’t be that hard and I should give it another try. After a few mornings of disappointment as I couldn’t get the cat flick right, I made it and it was so worth it. The fact that this is a pen and feels more like a pencil when you hold it and try to work with it is what makes the difference. 
The super fine nib is also useful for us amateur ones because it’s slightly bendable and makes it so easy to get the perfect result. The colour pay off pleases me and its even. 

The staying power is also awesome without fading or smudging at all for the whole day. It is a money saver as well as it retails around the £2 mark! It’s a total bargain for someone that wants to experiment on the eyeliner range. I haven’t been using it for long so I can’t tell you how quickly it’s gonna dry out but I’ve heard that these pen liners don’t last long so I’ll keep you posted on that!


What’s your favourite pen or marker eyeliner?

2 comments:

  1. It seems really good. I use one from H&M, and I love it! It costed about 4 euros.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard about the H&M one and I was there the other day but they didn't have the black one. I really want to try it too!

      Delete