Monday 17 February 2014

Review: Sephora Waterproof Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear

Each and every one of us are fans of a quick fix on our makeup that will last all day. Also, we are fans of anything compact of anything we can throw into our handbag for later use into the day. So when I stumbled upon those jumbo liners by Sephora my heart skipped a bit!




They are extremely pigmented and very smooth and blendable. They remind me of the Maybelline’s Color Tattoos but in a pencil form. They are very convenient and with three swipes a bit of finger blending and you’re done! Who doesn’t love quick, effortless, brush free makeup in the morning? It even saves you the time of washing the brush afterwards! The colour selection is very wide; my picks were Taupe and Copper which are metallic shades but I bet I’ll be going back for more next time Sephora products are buy-one-get-one-free! They are indeed waterproof, they come off only with your eye makeup remover and they don’t crease, at all! I really recommend these for ladies with oily eyelids, I really believe they would suit them. The only downside to the packaging is that it’s not retractable but you have to sharpen it yourself. And if you sharpen it really well you can even use it as eyeliner, they are very waxy and soft. I even use them on my lower lashline to smoke my look out a bit!

Have you tried these? What do you think? Let me know in the comments below!


Georgina x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment