Thursday 24 April 2014

My night skincare routine

After the morning skincare routine (which you can read here) comes the night time routine. I like feeling clean and relaxed before bed so this is what I do to achieve that plus take care of my skin!






In order to take my makeup off I use the Bioderma Sebium H2O for the eye makeup and the L’oreal Ideal Glow Cleansing Oil for the face. The latter is an oil that you massage into your face and then incorporate and little bit of water and it foams. Then you rinse it off and you makeup has melted and you are ready to go. It's suitable for eye makeup as well and it does melt your mascara instantly as well as moisturising your eyelids but I found that it gets into my eyes and blurs my eyesight for some minutes which I'm not a huge fan of! I wash my face with the Charcoal Detox Deep Pore Cleanser by Michael Todd (full review here) and then I tone it with the Organic Lemon AHA DMAE Toner on a cotton pad. On my active breakouts and before I apply some prescribed cream I use the Apivita Organic Propolis Solution on a cotton bud individually on each pimple. I moisturise my face with the incredible Nuxe Crème Fraiche de Beaute Light (click here for a full review) which does wonders for my skin. For my under eye area, I use the La Roche Posay Hydraphase Intense Yeux, and I also put some Almond Oil on my eyelashes to moisturise them and make them fuller and longer.  
Then I leave the bathroom and go to bed where I light the Bath & Body Works Sleep Aromatherapy candle, which smells like vanilla and lavender, to relax while I take care of my hands and lips and while I’m reading blogs before I fall asleep. I also spritz a little bit of the Bath & Body Works Pillow Spray on my pillow. This one smells of vanilla with chamomile; divine! On my lips I apply the Vaseline Lip Therapy in Aloe Vera which is super moisturising. I also use the Avene Cold Cream, which is my all time favourite hand cream, for the softest hands ever. I have incorporated a cuticle oil in my routine lately and right now I’m using the E.L.F. Nourishing Cuticle Pen but I don’t like it that much and I’m in a quest for a better one. I do like the fact that it comes in a pen though, I think it’s really convenient to keep on your nightstand and not risk spilling it all over the covers!

And that’s it! All moisturised and ready for sleep!

What are your favourite night time skincare products? Do you know of any great cuticle oil that I should try?

Georgina x x x

2 comments:

  1. Το Bioderma το χρησιμοποιώ και εγώ και θέλω να δοκιμάσω την πρόπολη!!
    Ωραία ρουτίνα πάντως χιχιχ :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To Bioderma νομιζω ειναι all time classic! Δοκιμασε τη την προπολη, ειναι οντως πολυ καλη! Φιλια!

      Delete