Thursday 24 July 2014

Get Summer Ready: Summer Nail Polishes

It’s the season that you can get creative both on your nails and toes and be playful with colours without worrying about it! So today I’m presenting to you my top picks for summer 2014 that I’ll be wearing non stop!

 




The L’oreal Color Riche Vernis in Sky Fits Heaven is an old favourite and it might not be available anymore, but I’m sure you can find a similar colour from their range. What I love most is the formula which is very opaque, shiny and it doesn’t chip quickly and the applicator which coats each nail with one stroke. They are amazing and only around 4€, if I’m not mistaken. The China Glaze in Aquadelic is one of my favourite turquoise shades that I’ve been rocking on my toes last year. It really enhances your tan and it’s a head turner! Another polish that looks great with a tan is the Love Hearts in U&I polish which is a bright yellow one. It’s not neon, more of a pastel I’d say, but it really flatters your complexion when you’re a bit bronzed up. It wouldn’t be summer if I didn’t include a neon, would it? The Sixteen Cosmetics 60” polish in 444 is a beautiful neon bright pink that I’ll be wearing both on my nails and toes this summer! Tommy G Cosmetics do very good quality nail polish as well and they are usually on offer at Hondos Center. The ones I love for this season are the 379, which is the bright, almost neon, peach shade, and the 464, which is the light blue one.


Which nail polish colour will be your signature one this summer? Let me know in the comments below, it’ll make my day!   

Georgina x x x 

2 comments: